Fundamental Analysis Content Creator
Do you want to join one of the best writing teams in the cryptocurrency world?
We pride ourselves in providing our audience some of the highest quality blockchain content on the Internet, and we can't do it without our team of awesome writers. This position falls under our premium content team, where writers will need a strong fundamental understanding of blockchain technology to contribute effectively.
- Have a strong familiarity with blockchain / crypto technology
- You should have a background in software engineering / development or a hard science. We value the ability to dive deep at a technical level.
- Must have familiarity with the fundamentals of mining / mining operations
- Must be invested in the Cryptocurrency space
- Must be able to effectively articulate the intricacies of blockchain technology in an easily understandable way
- Must be self motivated to learn, collaborate, and share ideas with an awesome team
- Awesome humans are highly prioritized by our team.
- Want to grow with the CoinCentral brand.
- We are looking for individuals who are as stoked as we are with crypto, and are on board with our mission of bringing high quality content to the masses.
- Consistent output. You must be able to commit to a minimum of 3 PREMIUM articles/month (ideally 4/month)
- Premium articles are defined as 1500+ words with an in depth research phase.
Be seen as a thought-leader in the blockchain space: Your personal brand will be associated with CoinCentral's premium content team.
Competitive pay: we believe in compensating our writers fairly for their high-quality work.
Free access to many events across the globe: we’re honored to partner with so many high-quality events around the world.
Flexibility on topics: Once you get the hang of our writing style, you’ll have some freedom in what you want to write about.
Our shirts are really comfortable: true story.
Opportunities for growth: We're growing extremely quickly and prefer to hire from within our team for various positions.